Coordinate. Delegate. Facilitate.
Looking for something?
Welcome to our support section, here you can find :
- Customer Policy
- Enquiry form
- If you are looking for futher information, do not hesitate to Contact Us
Understand Our Policies
1. PROP UP & CO PTY LTD operate a fair price policy – if you receive a better price for comparable works then please contact our office to discuss
2. PROP UP & CO PTY LTD has at its own expense adequate insurance cover for “public liability”
3. PROP UP & CO PTY LTD has at its own expense adequate insurance cover for “workers compensation liability”.
4. Any quotation remains valid for a period of 30 days from the date of the initial estimated quote; this estimate is subject to changes in parts price fluctuations and other fees/costs that may have been unforeseeable in the initial quotation.
5. In the event that the quotation is accepted and a time is committed, if any or part of the works are cancelled after approvement commencement a fee of upto 25% of total approved works in addition to materials expenses costs (if already ordered or supplied) may be applied for works not conducted to be paid by the client.
6. It is agreed that PROP UP & CO PTY LTD may need to employ the services of a sub contractor and they are covered by these same terms and conditions.
7. Variations and upgrades, be it verbal or written are the responsibility of the vendor to be liable for payment in full of any upgrades or alterations.
8. If extra work is needed, extra parts or repairs to be carried out, all reasonable attempts to contact the vendor will be made, then PROP UP & CO PTY LTD will stop all work associated and will await further verbal or written instructions.
9. PROP UP & CO PTY LTD will make all effort to finish the work quickly and quietly (unless machines are needed to be used then they will be done so in accordance with the relevant noise abating act). In the event of a delay PROP UP & CO PTY LTD will not be held responsible in any manner or way for any loss arising as a result.
10. PROP UP & CO PTY LTD shall not at any time be liable for any damage to footpaths, inside or outside walls, carpet, flooring, the goods in question or any items on the property be it accidental damage or by neglect on the behalf of PROP UP & CO PTY LTD or any of it sub contractors and the customer agrees not to hold PROP UP & CO PTY LTD responsible in any way.
11. In the event of works covered by the quotation being damaged or destroyed, by any cause not the direct fault of PROP UP & CO PTY LTD then any additional cost and expense incurred as a result of such damage or destruction shall be chargeable to the customer and shall be recoverable monies due hereunder.
12. In the event the account is an insurance claim, that claim and any money due from that claim is not a concern of PROP UP & CO PTY LTD. The amount owing is to be paid forthwith by the customer and the claim and payment thereof from the insurance company is a matter between the customer and the insurance company. Claiming insurance is not an excuse for nonpayment of the account. Exception being prior arrangement for Direct Billing to Insurance Company with all relevant details having been provided.
13. In the event of non payment of an account after a reasonable time of the funds being owned, the signatures give permission to PROP UP & CO PTY LTD to default my/our national credit file with any reputable credit reporting agency and agree to abide with the rules of the Privacy Act.
14. Debt collection fees: A. All accounts are to be settled in full at the completion of each job, payment is to be made on the same day/delivery unless specified on this invoice. B. That should the Customer default in the payment of any monies due under this Agreement, then all monies due to the Supplier shall immediately become due and payable and shall be paid by the Contractor within seven (7) days of the date of demand and the Supplier shall be entitled to charge interest at the rate of 15% per annum on all overdue accounts from the date of due payment until the date of actual payment. C. Any expenses, costs or disbursements incurred by the Supplier in recovering any outstanding monies including debt collection agency fees and solicitor’s costs and interest charged till the payment made in full, shall be paid by the vendor D. The Supplier shall be entitled at any stage during the continuance of this Agreement to request such security or additional security as the Supplier shall in it’s discretion think fit, and shall be entitled to withhold supply of any goods or continue to finish the quoted work until such security or additional security shall be obtained.
15. No grounds of disapproval of work, is accepted after 7 days of the completion of the work, carried out to any written or non written specifications and no guarantees of any work or repairs that may be needed to be rectified will be carried out until the account is paid in full. Once the account is paid in full the work is deemed acceptable and complete.
16. We reserve the right to charge fees charged to us by you the vendor wanting to pay using any form of credit/charge card.
17. The vendor hereby acknowledges that the goods supplied by the Supplier shall remain the property of the Supplier until the Supplier receives payment for the same. The Supplier hereby agrees to allow the Customer to deal, sell or trade with the goods in the normal course of business and for the Customer to retain the sale proceeds of such sale or dealing provided that the Customer adheres to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In the event of the Customer defaulting in any of the terms of this Agreement including the payment of any monies due under this Agreement, then the Supplier shall have the right (without giving notice), to retake possession of the goods supplied to the Customer by the Supplier and the Customer hereby authorises and allows the supplier or it’s representative, servant, agent or employee to enter the premises upon losses, damages, expenses or any other monies or losses suffered by the Customer as a result of the Supplier retaking possession of the goods.
18. The signatories to this Agreement do hereby jointly and severally guarantee payment of the customer’s account to the Supplier. This guarantee will be a continuing guarantee unless notification is made to and acknowledged by the Supplier in writing.
19. All parts removed or spares will be disposed of and marked as scrap unless specifically stated in writing to PROP UP & CO PTY LTD prior to the job being started.
20. AGNs. Where the client has approved works that involve removal of personal items, chattels, rubbish or debris from site, it is presumed that the client has obtained the relevant aged goods notices unless we are advised otherwise in writing. Removal and disposal of said items will be conducted as Prop UP & Co. see fit in line with our policies, procedures, mission and vision statements and values.
21. Split work order allocations – In the event that Prop UP & Co are allocated limited items on a work order and the client chooses to engage their own contractors to complete any works during the same project or time period, Prop UP & Co reserves the right to charge additional costs due to additional admin coordination, rescheduling or remedial requirements.
22. At Prop Up & Co, our Workplace Health & Safety (WH&S) Policy is based on a belief that the wellbeing of people employed at work, or people affected by our work, is a paramount consideration and Prop Up & Co and its Third-Party Providers will comply with all relevant local and national laws and regulations regarding Workplace Health & Safety.
Additionally, COVID-19 has significantly impacted workplaces and communities across Australia. Relevant local and national laws and regulations have been incorporated into work practices to reflect safe working practices required to help combat the spread of COVID-19.
23. In the event that the client chooses to engage their own contractors for any or all of the works then these contractors will not be covered by Prop UP & Co’s. insurances or workers compensation policies.
Additionally, Prop UP are unable to guarantee the works of any contractors not engaged directly by the company.
24. In the event that coordination of works is completed ahead of schedule then the same coordination and/or project management charges are billed at 12% of total bill. The client reserves the right to pay these charges either upfront in or to split cost out with progress payments as they are made. Any additional coordination or project management required due to client amendments or variations to scope of works may be charged extra.
25. Prop UP & Co reserve the right to advertise Prop UP company signage on projects unless specifically requested by client not due at time of works being approved.
26. Force majeure – as with all contractual obligations, Prop UP & Co are freed of any liability or obligation in the event of an extraordinary event or circumstance beyond the control of the parties, i.e. , riots, war, epidemics, extreme weather or other act of God.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
This online service is bound by the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), including the Australian Privacy Principles.
Frequently Asked Questions
YES! We provide free quotes for a complete range of services. Our estimating team attend and provide quotes and then manage the approved jobs through to completion, ensuring expert understanding of the property’s requirements.
Yes we do. We see properties of varying conditions on a daily basis. Honestly, there is not much that we haven’t seen or dealt with in the past. We appreciate and understand that sometimes these situations are of a sensitive nature so please rest assured that you are dealing with experienced professionals who understand when discretion is key.
Depending on the extent of the task the job can be completed in as little as 3 days from approval through to 6 weeks for larger scale works. Generally speaking 2-3 weeks is the average turnaround time.